The importance of audio for motion campaigns for photographers - October 4 - 12, 2022
Audio creates depth, emotion, pacing, and information to a story. As photographers, we don't realize how critical audio can bring the visual story to life. Scott breaks down how sound design and editing make the project impactful.
- Create a 60-second audio project
- 1-on-1 mentorship virtually during the workshop
- Final presentation with critique in class
- Basic understanding and how to use video editing software. (Premiere, Divinci Resolve, Final Cut, etc.) How to import footage, cut footage, work with a timeline. (I can supply some links to youtube for basic setup)
- Come with three possible story ideas that you have access to and can easily reshoot
- A camera that captures video and audio and microphones will be needed.
- Oct 4, 2022 - 6-9 PM (CST), 3-hour virtual class
- Oct 5, 2022 - 6pm (CST) 1-hour virtual class going over story ideas and pre-production
- Oct 6-9, 2022 - Schedule a 90 min virtual one-on-one with Scott
- Oct 10-11, 2022 - Schedule a 30 min virtual one-on-one with Scott
- Oct 12, 2022 - 3 pm (CST) cut off, final project sent to Scott
- Oct 12, 2022 - 7 pm (CST) group viewing and critique of all final projects
FREE RENTAL KIT
Scott has partnered with Sony to provide an equipment kit (camera body, lens) to attendees who need rentals free of charge. Scott has also partnered with Dodd Camera in Chicago for discounts on additional rental gear.